Hey look! It's me with Isla (opaw) and Mikko (taas buhok). Visit their site at opawtaasbuhok.com. Their a cute couple aren't they? I'm a big fan of Isla so I asked her to take a picture with me and here we are now. We were at the Cuernos Ultimate Shindig 2009, The Hapulas Edition. For those who don't know, its the National Frisbee Competition. Their team, Manila Roaches were finalists in the championship round competing with Borocay Disgrasya. I wasn't really sure if who won because I was too hungry to think about the competition. Hahaha. Well anyway, I belong to Team Kwakernz. Weird name huh? Tell me about it. I was surprised too when I first heard the name KWAKERNZ. What comes to my mind is, "WTF! Is it even a word?" But all I can tell you is that, this team is one heck of a bunch that you will never forget. They love playing Frisbee and always know how to have fun, and that's what i love about them. They never forget the main goal of the game and that is to have fun.